We love dogs, we have a black labrador, Holly, so we welcome well-behaved dogs. We have almost an acre and a half of grounds with a large lawned area for you to play with your dog. Each cottage has its own private fenced and secure patio with a small grassed area. We are surrounded by fields and there are lots of local walks and public footpaths nearby, as well as woodland walks and dog friendly beaches just a short drive away.
The cottages have easy-clean solid floors and open-plan living area, ideal for your dog to feel right at home. We also supply spare dog bowls, dog tags with our contact details (in case your dog gets lost), a doggy first aid kit and a waterproof dog blanket. We also have a dog wash station where you can give your dog a quick wash and brush up should they be muddy or sandy. Dog towels are available. Should your dog get ill, there are local vets in the village nearby.
If you want to bring more than two dogs or your pets have any special needs please let us know prior to booking. There is a £100 security deposit for more than 3 dogs.
Gallery Cottages provides the perfect holiday destination for families with dogs, after all, it's their holiday too!
NEW pet sitting service available. Fully insured and experienced pet sitting and dog walking service. Contact Ria Thompson from Muddy Paws direct to book. She is great with all dogs.
If you bring your dog with you to Gallery Cottages, we ask you to observe the following rules.
• Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property and grounds.
• Any fouling of lawns etc. must be cleared up without delay.
• The pet owner must bring the dog’s bed or basket for sleeping in.
• Dogs must not be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time unless caged and only for a limited time period.
• Dogs are welcome throughout the property
• Dogs must not lie on beds or furnishings, and hair must be well cleared up before departing.
• Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property.
• No dogs in the plunge pool.
• Please do not wash your dog in the bath or shower area! We have outside facilities to wash down your muddy mates.
• Please keep your dog on a lead when walking on public footpaths through fields which may have livestock in them.
• Walking the coast path, please keep your dog on a lead, cliffs can be dangerous.