Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The payment of a booking deposit constitutes an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- No-one other than those named on booking may sleep at any of Gallery Cottages properties. You may invite friends to visit but the number of people overnight in the property must not exceed four. This is a requirement of our insurance and fire regulations.
- Pets must be disclosed on booking and only those pets may be brought onto the property. Dogs should be over 6 months old at the time of your holiday.
- Once dates of a booking have been confirmed to you in writing or by email they can only be changed with our agreement and may incur an administration charge.
- Your final payment plus damages/security deposit is due 6 weeks before the start of your holiday. We will send you a reminder email a week before your balance is payable and a final reminder on the due date. If payment is not made by the due date or you do not contact us, your holiday dates will be re-advertised as a cancellation.
- We strongly advise you to take out holiday insurance to cover the possibility of cancellation or illness.
- If a booking is cancelled after deposit has been paid we will endeavour to re-let. If it is re-let, we will refund you in full minus an administration and re-marketing fee of £50. If we are unable to re-let we will not be able to offer a refund.
- In the event of your party being unable to travel due to illness or other reasons our standard terms and conditions will apply. See 7.
- Gallery Cottages are available for occupation after 4 p.m. on the first day of your holiday and must be vacated by 10 a.m. on the last day.
- You must keep the property clean and in good order and you will be responsible for any breakages. Any damage or any extra cleaning required if the property is left dirty will be charged.
- We may cancel bookings if the property becomes unavailable for reasons beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to: flooding, fire, significant damage, failure of utility services or weather damage. In this event we will refund in full any sums you have paid.
- If you commit a serious breach of our terms and conditions we have the right to terminate your booking and if you are already at the property we may require you to leave.
- If we are concerned that guests are breaching our terms and conditions we have the right to enter and inspect the property at any time.
- Gallery Cottages are non-smoking non-vaping properties.
- BT internet is provided free of charge. Whilst every effort is made to ensure continuity of service, we cannot be held responsible for disconnection due to planned maintenance or MBORC (Matters Beyond Our Reasonable Control.)
- We reserve the right to decline a booking or impose additional security deposit fees.
- Under no circumstances must electric vehicles be charged from the domestic supply. A list of local charging stations is available on request.
Gallery Cottages August 2023